A Variety of Ways to Support Indian Bible College

PRAYER PARTNER

Our newsletters give you many ways to pray for student, staff, and ministry needs here at IBC. If you are not currently signed up for our schools newsletter, call or email IBC to sign up.

GENERAL FUND

The General Fund depends upon the support of Christian friends. These friends and the grace of God have made the school possible over the years. The General Fund pays for approximately 75% of the cost of operating the school. The remaining 25% consists mainly of student tuition and fees.

STAFF SUPPORT

All staff members raise funds to pay their salary. The school is currently unable to supplement their income. Call or email us to learn more about staff that are in need of additional support.

SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS

Even with reduced tuition many students need financial assistance to attend Indian Bible College for training. Call the business office if you would like to contribute or endow a new scholarship fund.

NATIVE STAFF DEVELOPMENT FUND

This fund supplements the salaries of Native American staff and faculty to train students to work within their culture. Native staff members have greater difficulty raising funds because of the small amount available from Native churches.

SHORT-TERM PARTNERS

Work a year or less as faculty and support staff.

WORK TEAM PARTNERS

Perform necessary maintenance and special work projects on our campus buildings. These are scheduled mainly between semesters in the summer and winter. Projects may include reshingling roofs, repairing fences, replacing concrete walks, hanging doors, dry-walling, electrical work, general campus clean up, and other jobs. Work crew partners may stay as short as a day or up to a month depending on the need . During the summer work teams may be housed in campus housing. Potential work teams and short-term partners can contact the business office at IBC by phone or e-mail for a current list of needs and more information about volunteering.

Give to Indian Bible College

IBC’s average student cost is $4,000 per year. As a result, 90% of students receive financial aid, of which the IBC Fund is an important component. By investing in the students and mission of IBC, you plant the seeds that grow into a harvest of graduates impacting the world for Christ for 54 years.Consider growing IBC’s success with a gift today!

Indian Bible College utilizes PayPal as our online donation processor. PayPal is used by millions worldwide and is safe, secure and easy to use. You do not need to open a PayPal account to make a donation.

efca cfc
Contact Business Office

Name*

Email*

Phone

Message