1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is the only divinely inspired and infallible Word of God and that it is, therefore, the final authority in matters of faith and practice.
3. We believe in God the Father, Creator of all that exists, who is sovereign over all, active in and yet distinct from His creation.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal and visible return in power and glory.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose personal indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by Whom the Church is empowered to carry out Christ’s great commandment and great commission.
6. We believe that man is created in the image of God, and that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that now, because of the exceeding sinfulness of fallen human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation, which is by grace through faith.
7. We believe that there is a supernatural realm, composed of created beings (angels, Satan, and demons) who are engaged in spiritual conflict over mankind.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto eternal life with Christ and those who are lost unto eternal punishment.
DOWNLOAD DOCTRINAL STATEMENT